Montana's Billings VA Clinic to Build Outpatient Surgery Center
Billings (Mont.) VA Clinic has announced a new facility that will provide outpatient surgery and specialty services to an estimated 21,000 veterans, according to a KXLF report.
In addition to a same-day surgery center, the expanded clinic will offer new services in audiology, physical occupational therapy, dental care and magnetic resonance imaging.
Additional space will be added for existing primary care services.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Highmark, Pennsylvania's Largest Insurer, to Build 10 Medical Malls With ASCs
Baltimore's Mercy Medical Center Announces New Surgery & Birthing Center
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces September Dividend
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center