Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center Opens Hudson LocationCrystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center, in partnership with Summa Health System, has opened a new outpatient facility with six orthopedic surgeons in Hudson, Ohio, according to a Hudson Hub Times report.
The clinic's surgical team specializes in sports medicine, total joint replacement, spine, shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, plastics and reconstruction.
The team includes Scot Miller, DO, Kyle Nelman, MD, Michael Magoline, MD, John Biondi, MD, Thomas Reilly, MD, and Gary Pennington, MD.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Gwinnett Medical Center Develops Outpatient Park With Ambulatory Surgery Services
Debate Rages in New York Over ASC Approval
$47M Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Medical Mall Opens
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Anschutz Investment Donates $1.5M to Create Ophthalmology Chair at CU
- 3 Benefits of Outsourcing Colonoscopy Prep
- Prometheus Laboratories Presents IBD Data at Digestive Disease Week
- Muskegon Surgery Center to Submit CON for $460k Expansion