Gwinnett Medical Center Develops Outpatient Park With Ambulatory Surgery Services
Gwinnett Medical Center plans to invest millions of dollars more in the project, which is across the street from the center's Duluth hospital.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Valuation Analysis: 3 Biggest Opportunities for Improvement
Debate Rages in New York Over ASC Approval
$47M Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Medical Mall Opens
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Daughters of Charity Health names John Ferrelli president, CEO of Seton Medical: 5 notes
- Healthcare Informatics Top 100 ranks Netsmart as top HIT company: 6 things to know
- Physicians still smiling through healthcare changes: 6 key points
- Dr. Blake Williamson joins Williamson Eye Center, surgery center
- How can ASCs leverage data analytics?