Gwinnett Medical Center Develops Outpatient Park With Ambulatory Surgery ServicesGwinnett Medical Center, based in Lawrenceville, Ga., has purchased a $7.5 million former supermarket in Duluth, Ga., in order to build a 10-acre outpatient park, which will include ambulatory surgery services, diagnostic services, rehabilitation services and urgent care, according to an Atlantic Business Chronicle report.
Gwinnett Medical Center plans to invest millions of dollars more in the project, which is across the street from the center's Duluth hospital.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Valuation Analysis: 3 Biggest Opportunities for Improvement
Debate Rages in New York Over ASC Approval
$47M Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Medical Mall Opens
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition