Gwinnett Medical Center Develops Outpatient Park With Ambulatory Surgery Services
Atlantic Business Chronicle report.
Gwinnett Medical Center plans to invest millions of dollars more in the project, which is across the street from the center's Duluth hospital.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Valuation Analysis: 3 Biggest Opportunities for Improvement
Debate Rages in New York Over ASC Approval
$47M Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Medical Mall Opens
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Drs. Haitham & Fatina Masri open Advanced Surgery Center in MichiganRead Now
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors