Gwinnett Medical Center Develops Outpatient Park With Ambulatory Surgery Services
Gwinnett Medical Center plans to invest millions of dollars more in the project, which is across the street from the center's Duluth hospital.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Valuation Analysis: 3 Biggest Opportunities for Improvement
Debate Rages in New York Over ASC Approval
$47M Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Medical Mall Opens
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists