Gwinnett Medical Center Develops Outpatient Park With Ambulatory Surgery Services
Gwinnett Medical Center plans to invest millions of dollars more in the project, which is across the street from the center's Duluth hospital.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Valuation Analysis: 3 Biggest Opportunities for Improvement
Debate Rages in New York Over ASC Approval
$47M Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Medical Mall Opens
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How the 21st Century Cures Act impacts ASC physicians — 2 ASCA leaders shed insight
- 4 interventional spine pain procedures see 16%+ lower payment in 2017 — could the downward trend reverse next year?
- Total hip arthroplasty same-day vs. next-day discharge: 6 key findings
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Feb. 23, 2017
- NAPA to present at 2017 AACD Perioperative Leadership Summit