Compass Surgical Partners Purchase Equity Interest in Florida ASC
Bay Area Physicians Surgery Center is a three-operating room and three-procedure room multispecialty facility. Compass Surgical has been providing the center management services since 2012.
Compass Surgical now has interest in two Florida Surgery Centers. The company acquired an equity interest in Safety Harbor Surgery Center in Clearwater in April.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia to Build ASC
$300M Marquette General Expansion Plan to Include ASC
Health Campus, Surgery Center Proposed for UC Riverside
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights