Compass Surgical Partners Purchase Equity Interest in Florida ASC
Bay Area Physicians Surgery Center is a three-operating room and three-procedure room multispecialty facility. Compass Surgical has been providing the center management services since 2012.
Compass Surgical now has interest in two Florida Surgery Centers. The company acquired an equity interest in Safety Harbor Surgery Center in Clearwater in April.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia to Build ASC
$300M Marquette General Expansion Plan to Include ASC
Health Campus, Surgery Center Proposed for UC Riverside
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health South includes ASC in $40M expansionRead Now
- AmSurg stock price target raised to $65, MFC dividend & more – 5 recent ASC company key notes
- Job opening: ASC Administrator - Connecticut Surgery Center
- 10 trends in knee arthroscopy reimbursement & coding
- Supply management optimization: ASC challenges & solutions
- 6 foundational components to determining startup success