Compass Surgical Partners Purchase Equity Interest in Florida ASC
Bay Area Physicians Surgery Center is a three-operating room and three-procedure room multispecialty facility. Compass Surgical has been providing the center management services since 2012.
Compass Surgical now has interest in two Florida Surgery Centers. The company acquired an equity interest in Safety Harbor Surgery Center in Clearwater in April.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia to Build ASC
$300M Marquette General Expansion Plan to Include ASC
Health Campus, Surgery Center Proposed for UC Riverside
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 new joint venture ASCs – March & April 2015Read Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly