Health Campus, Surgery Center Proposed for UC Riverside
My Desert report.
The 11.5 acre parcel of land will include a surgery center, laboratory, pharmacy and geriatric activity center.
The health campus will also be used as a UC Riverside student residency training location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Abandoned New York Courthouse to Become $10M ASC, Medical Facility
Fairbanks Physician-Owned Center Opens in New Location
Avera Medical Group Prepares to Open Minnesota ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Tenet Healthcare named value stock to watch: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Tenet Healthcare named value stock to watch: 5 things to know
- Opportunities during times of change: Key strategies for orthopedic centers
- How robotic orthopedics programs can be financially viable in ASCs
- Prioritizing patient protection over data collection — 5 notes
- Code It Right conference provides tips for ICD-10 transition — 4 notes