Health Campus, Surgery Center Proposed for UC Riverside
My Desert report.
The 11.5 acre parcel of land will include a surgery center, laboratory, pharmacy and geriatric activity center.
The health campus will also be used as a UC Riverside student residency training location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Abandoned New York Courthouse to Become $10M ASC, Medical Facility
Fairbanks Physician-Owned Center Opens in New Location
Avera Medical Group Prepares to Open Minnesota ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Foundation HealthCare revenue climbs 16%: 5 3Q financial report notesRead Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population