Health Campus, Surgery Center Proposed for UC Riverside
The 11.5 acre parcel of land will include a surgery center, laboratory, pharmacy and geriatric activity center.
The health campus will also be used as a UC Riverside student residency training location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Abandoned New York Courthouse to Become $10M ASC, Medical Facility
Fairbanks Physician-Owned Center Opens in New Location
Avera Medical Group Prepares to Open Minnesota ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know