Health Campus, Surgery Center Proposed for UC Riverside
My Desert report.
The 11.5 acre parcel of land will include a surgery center, laboratory, pharmacy and geriatric activity center.
The health campus will also be used as a UC Riverside student residency training location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Abandoned New York Courthouse to Become $10M ASC, Medical Facility
Fairbanks Physician-Owned Center Opens in New Location
Avera Medical Group Prepares to Open Minnesota ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies