Health Campus, Surgery Center Proposed for UC Riverside
My Desert report.
The 11.5 acre parcel of land will include a surgery center, laboratory, pharmacy and geriatric activity center.
The health campus will also be used as a UC Riverside student residency training location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Abandoned New York Courthouse to Become $10M ASC, Medical Facility
Fairbanks Physician-Owned Center Opens in New Location
Avera Medical Group Prepares to Open Minnesota ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery FacilityRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers