Cleveland Clinic Purchases Marymount Ambulatory Surgery Center in Garfield Heights
Plain Dealer report.
The Clinic, whose operating rooms and offices fill the 50,000-square-foot outpatient building, acquired the company and assumed a mortgage. The deal totaled $10.9 million and closed Aug. 29.
Peter Volas, senior director of real estate for the hospital system, said the Clinic does not plan to make significant changes to the facility. The Clinic has been a tenant in the building since 1997 and had an option to purchase the property within its lease.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
5 Tips on Preparing an ASC to Sell
ASC Roundtable: Outlook for Investment and M&A Activity in the ASC Sector
Ohio's The Urology Group Opens New $20M Headquarters, Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 Steps for ASC to Identify & Grow Nurse Leaders
- AAAHC: 3 Steps for Effective Implementation of Checklists in ASCs
- NAPA's Dr. Linda Shore-Lesserson to Speak at New York State Society of Anesthesiologist Event
- ASA President Dr. Jane Fitch Meets With VA Representatives on Proposed Nursing Handbook
- Vision-Sciences Names Howard Zauberman CEO