ASC Roundtable: Outlook for Investment and M&A Activity in the ASC SectorSeveral leaders in ambulatory surgery centers will gather at the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago to participate in a roundtable discussion on the outlook for investment and mergers and acquisition activity in the ASC.
Members of the roundtable include:
• Jason Cagle, senior vice president and general counsel for United Surgical Partners International, Inc., a company that acquires, develops and operates surgical facilities
• Matt Searles, managing director of Merritt Healthcare, a company that owns, manages and develops ASCs and hospital outpatient departments
• Todd J. Mello, ASA, AVA, MBA, partner at HealthCare Appraisers Inc., a company that provides fair market value consulting and valuation services to ASCs and other healthcare providers
The conference will take place Oct. 25-27, bringing together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line as well as how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues. To learn more and register, click here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AAOS Creates PSA Campaign Focusing on Orthopedic Care
- Neuroaxial Anesthesia Lowers Risk of Complications, Deaths for Primary Joint Arthroplasty
- Pulaski Proposes Zoning Ordinance Changes for Pain Clinics
- Blue Belt Technologies to Bring NavioPFS to DJO Surgical Knee Implant System
- Drs. Kade Huntsman, Axel Reinhardt Join Titan Spine Advisory Team