Baltimore County Medical Center With ASC Nears CompletionKaiser Permanente has almost completed a new medical center in Halethorpe, Md., which will include an ambulatory surgery center, according to a report by the Baltimore Business Journal.
The 131,000-square-foot Baltimore County medical center will include an ASC, pain management services, eye care services and a 14-bed urgent care unit. The center is expected to open in April.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
JAMA: Minimally Invasive Surgery Could Save $14B
7 Steps for Spine Groups to Add an ASC
$60M Calko Medical Center Opens, Includes ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers