$60M Calko Medical Center Opens, ASC PlannedThe 100,000-square-foot, $60 million medical center in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of New York that will open within the next month includes plans for an ambulatory surgical center, according to a report by the Brooklyn Daily Eagle.
The medical center is designed to cover all patient needs. The nine-story center offers endoscopy, orthopedic, fertility, urgent care, pathology, pain management, radiology and private physician practice services. An ASC is planned in the future, pending certification.
The center was originally planned by real estate developer Mark Caller and Robert Kodsi, MD.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
California Observatory Surgery Center Opens
Liberty Park Breast and Body Reconstruction Plans Surgery Center
Executive Ambulatory Surgical Center in Michigan Submits CON
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center