6 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Income & Total Operating Expenses
VMG Health's ASC Intellimarker Survey 2011.
Net revenue less than $4.5 million
• Total operating expenses: $2.85 million
• Operating income: $212,000
Net revenue between $4.5 million and $7 million
• Total operating expenses: $4.52 million
• Operating income: $978,000
Net revenue greater than $7 million
• Total operating expenses: $6.36 million
• Operating income: $2.82 million
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Statistics on Surgery Center Shareholders' Equity Across the US
The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Affiliations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies