6 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Income & Total Operating Expenses
VMG Health's ASC Intellimarker Survey 2011.
Net revenue less than $4.5 million
• Total operating expenses: $2.85 million
• Operating income: $212,000
Net revenue between $4.5 million and $7 million
• Total operating expenses: $4.52 million
• Operating income: $978,000
Net revenue greater than $7 million
• Total operating expenses: $6.36 million
• Operating income: $2.82 million
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Statistics on Surgery Center Shareholders' Equity Across the US
The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Affiliations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery FacilityRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers