5 Recent Surgery Center Acquisition Agreements
Good Samaritan Medical Center of Easton, Mass., has acquired the North Easton Surgery Center. The surgery center offers outpatient procedures, including orthopedic surgery and urology procedures.
Robert Haynes, CEO of Guadalupe Regional Medical Center in Seguin, Texas, has been authorized to enter in to negotiations for a possible acquisition of the South Texas Surgical Center, an 18,000-square-foot facility with two procedure rooms and four operating rooms.
NVISION Laser Eye Centers, located in New Port Beach, Calif., has acquired the Eye Surgery Center of Northern California and Meister Eye & Laser Center, both of Sacramento, Calif. These two surgery centers are the sixteenth and seventeenth NVISION locations.
Sanders Trust has acquired the Kyle Medical Plaza in Texas. The plaza includes Hays Surgery Center, which has five operating rooms and more than 20 physicians.
More Articles on Transaction and Valuation Issues:
Inova Lorton Healthplex Opens, Includes ASC
WNY Medical Management Completes ASC in Buffalo
9 New ASC Announcements or Openings
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Medical IT: Physician Practices Now Spend Over $19k Per FTE Physician
- California May Increase Oversight on Accredited ASCs
- 5 Statistics on Physician Assistant Annual Salary
- Dr. Glenn Cook's Surgery Center Incorporates TrueVision Eye Surgery Technology
- FDA Advisory Committees Recommend Approval for Vedolizumab as Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis Treatment