Inova Lorton Healthplex Opens, Includes ASCInova Health Systems has opened the Inova Lorton (Va.) Healthplex, which will include an ambulatory surgery center, according to a Lorton Patch report.
The ambulatory surgery center will be built in the second phase of the project, which will be focused on the 25,000-square-foot second floor of the healthplex. The second floor will include the ASC, offices and operating rooms.
The project is expected to culminate at the completion of its third phase, which is the construction of 75,000-square-foot medical services building and parking garage.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
9 New ASC Announcement or Openings
Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
Hays Surgery Center Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers