5 hospitals, health systems opening or planning ASCs — November 2016
Here are five hospitals and health systems that have announced plans for ASCs.
Delta Region Authority provided Houston-based Texas County Memorial Hospital $150,000 to open a new surgery center.
Cincinnati-based TriHealth selected Fort Mitchell, Ky.-based Paul Hemmer Co. to renovate its new campus in Anderson Township, Ohio, which includes an ASC.
Mercy Health-Fairfield (Ohio) Hospital has undertaken a surgical renovation project totaling $14 million, including work on its ASC.
Seattle-based The Polyclinic and Swedish Medical Center celebrated the opening of the First Hill Surgery Center, the largest independent surgery center in the Pacific Northwest, on Nov. 21, 2016.
The New Lenox (Ill.) Village Board gave Silver Cross Hospital in New Lenox approval to build its ASC.
More articles on surgery centers:
85 new outpatient surgery centers in 2016
Envision/AmSurg senior executives ring opening bell at NYSE: 3 key points
AmSurg, Envision Healthcare shareholders approve merger — 4 key notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 24 statistics on ASC company management fees
- 8 pharma companies doubled lobbying spend in Q1
- Envision Healthcare creates new physician services arm; Nobilis expects 2017 adjusted EBTIDA to hit $45M & more — 4 ASC company key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu of Desert Gastroenterology Associates
- Tenapanor provides 'compelling' symptom relief in phase IIb trial: 3 insights