5 hospitals, health systems opening or planning ASCs — November 2016
Here are five hospitals and health systems that have announced plans for ASCs.
Delta Region Authority provided Houston-based Texas County Memorial Hospital $150,000 to open a new surgery center.
Cincinnati-based TriHealth selected Fort Mitchell, Ky.-based Paul Hemmer Co. to renovate its new campus in Anderson Township, Ohio, which includes an ASC.
Mercy Health-Fairfield (Ohio) Hospital has undertaken a surgical renovation project totaling $14 million, including work on its ASC.
Seattle-based The Polyclinic and Swedish Medical Center celebrated the opening of the First Hill Surgery Center, the largest independent surgery center in the Pacific Northwest, on Nov. 21, 2016.
The New Lenox (Ill.) Village Board gave Silver Cross Hospital in New Lenox approval to build its ASC.
More articles on surgery centers:
85 new outpatient surgery centers in 2016
Envision/AmSurg senior executives ring opening bell at NYSE: 3 key points
AmSurg, Envision Healthcare shareholders approve merger — 4 key notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 statistics on NP, PA salary and satisfaction
- 4 strategies for ASC leaders to successfully lead a team
- UnitedHealth Group pushes back expiration date on SCA offer exchange; Medical Facilities Corp. increases surgical volume by 7.6% in FY 2016 & more — 5 notes
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology