Teleflex Completes Sale of OEM Orthopedics Business to Tecomet
Teleflex has announced it has completed the sale of its OEM orthopedics business to Tecomet, according to a news release.
Tecomet, which is a contract manufacturing, engineering and metal fabrication technology company based in Wilmington, Mass., acquired the business for about $45 million in cash, according to earlier reports.
Teleflex's OEM orthopedics business includes the Beere Medical and SMD brand product lines.
Teleflex is headquartered in Limerick, Pa.
Related Articles on Company Acquisitions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About