Teleflex Completes Sale of OEM Orthopedics Business to Tecomet
Teleflex has announced it has completed the sale of its OEM orthopedics business to Tecomet, according to a news release.
Tecomet, which is a contract manufacturing, engineering and metal fabrication technology company based in Wilmington, Mass., acquired the business for about $45 million in cash, according to earlier reports.
Teleflex's OEM orthopedics business includes the Beere Medical and SMD brand product lines.
Teleflex is headquartered in Limerick, Pa.
Related Articles on Company Acquisitions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers