Natus Medical Completes Acquisition of CareFusion's Neurodiagnostic Business
Natus Medical has completed its acquisition of the Nicolet neurodiagnostic business from CareFusion, according to a news release.
The acquisition was announced in April. Nicolet was acquired for a cash purchase price of approximately $58 million.
The Nicolet business develops clinically differentiated neurodiagnostic and monitoring products, including a portfolio of electroencephalography and electromyography systems and related accessories, as well as vascular and obstetric doppler sensors and connectivity products.
"The Nicolet acquisition strengthens our leadership position in neurodiagnostic and monitoring products," said Jim Hawkins, CEO of Natus, in the release. "The Nicolet portfolio of electroencephalography and electromyography systems and related accessories, as well as vascular and obstetric doppler sensors and connectivity products, will allow us to bring additional value to our customers as well as adding to our customer base around the world."
Related Articles on Company Acquisitions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition