Access MediQuip Partners With Aetna on Implant ManagementAccess MediQuip has partnered with Aetna to manage the supplying, billing and benefit coordination of surgical implants across the country.
Under the agreement, Access MediQuip will implement its comprehensive Surgical and Implant Management Solutions for Aetna's surgical implant patients, beginning on the west coast and expanding overtime. Services provided will include implant referral and coordination, device inventory management, device logistics and acquisition, prior authorization communication and coordination and a national device registry for collecting and managing data on devices and procedures.
"We've partnered with Aetna because our values align around educating patients, reducing costs, providing transparency, driving quality and making a positive different for providers, surgical facilities and manufacturers," said Access MediQuip CEO Prakesh Patel, MD.
More Articles on Access MediQuip:
ASC Leader to Know: Dr. Steven Arnold of Access MediQuip
7 Core Concepts to Leverage ASC Data in Payor Negotiations
Access MediQuip Announces Partnership With Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers