Access MediQuip Announces Partnership With Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
Beaumont Enterprise report.
Implementation began in March 2012, according to the report. As part of the agreement, Access MediQuip will provide BCBSNM with a variety of services, including implant referral and coordination, device logistics and acquisition and device inventory management.
Access MediQuip will also perform a device registry function to collect and manage data on the device, the procedure and all those involved with implant procedures performed for BCBSNM members.
Related Articles on Access MediQuip:
Access MediQuip Appoints Greg Lueck Senior VP of Operations
Fourth Issue of Access MediQuip's Surgical Implant Device & Newsletter Now Available
5 Tips for Managing Implants Profitably
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About