Access MediQuip Announces Partnership With Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
Access MediQuip, the largest provider of surgical and implant management solutions in the country, has announced an agreement with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico to provide specialized implant surgical management services to BCBSNM's membership statewide, according to a Beaumont Enterprise report.
Implementation began in March 2012, according to the report. As part of the agreement, Access MediQuip will provide BCBSNM with a variety of services, including implant referral and coordination, device logistics and acquisition and device inventory management.
Access MediQuip will also perform a device registry function to collect and manage data on the device, the procedure and all those involved with implant procedures performed for BCBSNM members.
Related Articles on Access MediQuip:
Access MediQuip Appoints Greg Lueck Senior VP of Operations
Fourth Issue of Access MediQuip's Surgical Implant Device & Newsletter Now Available
5 Tips for Managing Implants Profitably
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions