Survey: Docs Find Asking Patients About Expectations Important Yet Fail To Do So
A survey conducted by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School shows that while physicians and nurses believe asking patients about expectations is important, many do not ask those critical questions.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on patient satisfaction.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center