Study: Communities With Quality Improvement Initiatives Had Larger Drop in Readmissions
Journal of the American Medical Association.
Researchers compared rehospitalization and hospitalization rates for Medicare beneficiaries in 14 communities where Quality Improvement Organizations led quality improvement initiatives with the rates in 50 communities that did not have these initiatives.
Click here to read the full story on readmissions and quality improvement in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Mayo Clinic to commercialize analytics in an effort to improve patient outcomesRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career