Study: Communities With Quality Improvement Initiatives Had Larger Drop in Readmissions
Researchers compared rehospitalization and hospitalization rates for Medicare beneficiaries in 14 communities where Quality Improvement Organizations led quality improvement initiatives with the rates in 50 communities that did not have these initiatives.
Click here to read the full story on readmissions and quality improvement in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights