Staff Education Tool: Surgical Site Infection Prevention Toolkit
Amerinet, a national healthcare solutions organization and group purchasing organization, developed a surgical site infection prevention toolkit for healthcare organizations.
The toolkit includes:
• An overview of Surgical Care Improvement Project measures
• Four prevention components
• Risks for surgical site infections
• National Quality Forum's safe practice
• Agents and products critical to infection prevention and more
Download the surgical site infection prevention toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Infection Control:8 Ways the FDA Unique Device Identifier System Will Impact Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers