Staff Education Tool: Surgical Site Infection Prevention Toolkit
The toolkit includes:
• An overview of Surgical Care Improvement Project measures
• Four prevention components
• Risks for surgical site infections
• National Quality Forum's safe practice
• Agents and products critical to infection prevention and more
Download the surgical site infection prevention toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Infection Control:8 Ways the FDA Unique Device Identifier System Will Impact Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic
- Trice Orthopedics Closes Bridge Loan Financing with $3M
- Alliance Imaging, Pinehurst Surgical Expand Imaging Partnership
- CMS Denial Edits Update: How to Avoid Medicare Claim Denials Next Year