Rep. Renee Ellmers Looks to HHS for HIT Safety ProgressRenee Ellmers (R-N.C.), chairwoman of Small Business Subcommittee on Healthcare and Technology, has requested HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius provide progress reports on health IT safety, according to Chairwoman Ellmers' office.
The Institute of Medicine made several recommendations to HHS to improve the safety of HIT.
Click here to read the full story in Becker's Hospital Review on HIT patient safety.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the free Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, which focuses on clinical quality, infection control, patient safety and accreditation, click here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition