RAND Study Offers Strategies to Boost Adult Vaccinations
RAND Corporation offered several ways office-based medical settings can improve adult vaccination rates, include creating tools to improve communication between patients and providers about vaccinations.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on adult vaccinations.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
35 new cases of Ebola, says WHO: 5 things to know on latest outbreaksRead Now
- 15 eye centers achieve Cataract Innovator status
- Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinions
- 15 statistics on net worth for physicians: Orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology
- Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to know
- Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to know