RAND Study Offers Strategies to Boost Adult Vaccinations
A recent study conducted by the RAND Corporation offered several ways office-based medical settings can improve adult vaccination rates, include creating tools to improve communication between patients and providers about vaccinations.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on adult vaccinations.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition