Quality, Patient Safety Initiatives Help Hospitals Enhance Care, Panel Says
The American Hospital Association held a panel discussion on hospital quality Jan. 24 in Washington, D.C.
Click here to read the full story on the AHA panel in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
11 things to know about ASC quality reportingRead Now
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida