Quality, Patient Safety Initiatives Help Hospitals Enhance Care, Panel Says
The American Hospital Association held a panel discussion on hospital quality Jan. 24 in Washington, D.C.
Click here to read the full story on the AHA panel in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notesRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine