Quality, Patient Safety Initiatives Help Hospitals Enhance Care, Panel Says
The American Hospital Association held a panel discussion on hospital quality Jan. 24 in Washington, D.C.
Click here to read the full story on the AHA panel in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Goldman Sachs analyst predicts volatility for healthcare sector in October — 5 reasons why
- Breakdown of young physician debt & expenses: 9 key statistics
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — Sept. 26, 2016
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes