Quality, Patient Safety Initiatives Help Hospitals Enhance Care, Panel Says
The American Hospital Association held a panel discussion on hospital quality Jan. 24 in Washington, D.C.
Click here to read the full story on the AHA panel in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- IRS miscalculates ACA tax credits for 7% of Americans: 4 notes
- 33% of prescribed antibiotics are not necessary — 4 findings
- Healthcare pricing tools fail to lower costs in outpatient setting — 6 takeaways
- Medicare eligibility age change may increase healthcare spending: 4 insights
- Medical errors rank as 3rd leading causing of death — 5 insights into reporting issues