Patient Safety Tool: VNAA Blueprint for Excellence
The blueprint, released in September 2013, includes research- and practice-based resources to promote patient-centered home healthcare. The web-based tool features four initial learning modules — care initiation, clinical conditions, patient engagement and patient safety — covering 10 topics:
• Pneumonia vaccine
• MD appointment scheduling
• Critical interventions
• Patient engagement
• Risk assessment
• Medication reconciliation
• Falls risk assessment
• Exacerbation of condition
Download the VNAA Blueprint for Excellence for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations.
More Articles on Home Healthcare:Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Urgent Care Centers & Others: Where Do Ancillary Services Stand in the Race for Consolidation?
Ancillary Services Consolidation: Keeping up With Hospital Mergers?
Wake Forest Baptist Forms Joint Venture to Improve Home Health
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Business of Medicine: How ASC Physicians Owners Can Become More Financially Aware
- Geisinger Health System Adds Ambulatory Surgery Center to Gray's Woods Facility
- ProHEALTH Physician Group, ASC Join North Shore-LIJ CareConnect Provider Network
- Dr. Sebastian Strobel Joins Mayo Clinic Health System
- Top 15 GI Diagnoses Leading to Outpatient Visits