Patient Safety Tool: Video Training on Infection Control Practices
Partnering to Heal is a computer-based, video-simulation training program on infection control practices for five main characters: the physician, registered nurse, infection preventionist, patient family member and medical student. The training highlights effective communication about infection control practices, ideas for creating a culture of safety and protocols and strategies for infection prevention.
Access the Partnering to Heal video for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Infection Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes