Patient Safety Tool: Toolkit for ICU Safety
The Michigan Health & Safety Coalition offers a free, downloadable toolkit to boost patient safety in hospital intensive care units.
The toolkit includes guidelines on the following topics:
• Patient safety culture
• ICU physician staffing
• Infrastructure and multidisciplinary teams
• Operational procedures
• ICU self-assessment
Download the toolkit for ICU safety (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:Kansas Healthcare Providers Partner for Infection Prevention Education
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition