Patient Safety Tool: Toolkit for ICU Safety
The toolkit includes guidelines on the following topics:
• Patient safety culture
• ICU physician staffing
• Infrastructure and multidisciplinary teams
• Operational procedures
• ICU self-assessment
Download the toolkit for ICU safety (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:Kansas Healthcare Providers Partner for Infection Prevention Education
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 Ways for ASCs to Use EMR as a Marketing Tool
- 4 GI/Endoscopy-Related Devices Receive 510(k) Clearance in November
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute to Expand With New Naples ASC, Medical Office Building
- La Peer Health Systems Opens Los Angeles Hernia Surgery Center
- Graymark Healthcare Changes Name to Foundation Healthcare