Patient Safety Tool: Patient Safety Leadership Self-Assessment
The VHA Foundation offers a free, downloadable assessment tool designed to help patient safety leaders measure their organization and leadership's commitment to patient safety and quality improvement efforts.
The patient safety leadership self-assessment tool was developed jointly by the VHA Foundation and the National Business Group on Health. The 12-page document allows patient safety leaders to rate leadership's involvement in patient safety efforts and to outline action steps to improve areas of weakness. The tool also allows users to measure medical staff and other personnel's engagement in patient safety efforts.
Download the patient safety leadership self-assessment tool (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety Culture:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup