Patient Safety Tool: Patient Discharge Instruction Form
The hospital association obtained the forms from the Critical Access Hospital Network, which is comprised of hospitals across the state, including Brown County Hospital in Ainsworth; Tri Valley Health System in Cambridge; Gothenburg (Neb.) Memorial Hospital; Valley County Health System in Ord and Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
The instruction form allows the patient to see a list of medications and when to take them; scheduled appointments; physical activities; wound incision care; dietary restrictions and more.
Download the Critical Access Hospital Network's patient discharge instruction form (DOC) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:Jennifer Hadley Named Director of Quality for Siouxland Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways
- Florida marks 1st state of local Zika mosquito transmission; 4 people infected — 5 things to know