Patient Safety Tool: Patient Discharge Instruction Form
The hospital association obtained the forms from the Critical Access Hospital Network, which is comprised of hospitals across the state, including Brown County Hospital in Ainsworth; Tri Valley Health System in Cambridge; Gothenburg (Neb.) Memorial Hospital; Valley County Health System in Ord and Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
The instruction form allows the patient to see a list of medications and when to take them; scheduled appointments; physical activities; wound incision care; dietary restrictions and more.
Download the Critical Access Hospital Network's patient discharge instruction form (DOC) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:Jennifer Hadley Named Director of Quality for Siouxland Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center