Patient Safety Tool: Patient Discharge Instruction Form
The hospital association obtained the forms from the Critical Access Hospital Network, which is comprised of hospitals across the state, including Brown County Hospital in Ainsworth; Tri Valley Health System in Cambridge; Gothenburg (Neb.) Memorial Hospital; Valley County Health System in Ord and Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
The instruction form allows the patient to see a list of medications and when to take them; scheduled appointments; physical activities; wound incision care; dietary restrictions and more.
Download the Critical Access Hospital Network's patient discharge instruction form (DOC) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:Jennifer Hadley Named Director of Quality for Siouxland Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Virginia physicians receive $1.2M in bonuses from UnitedHealthcare for patient service: 5 key pointsRead Now
- Energy management revenue for healthcare markets expected to hit $2.2B by 2024: 5 key points
- 5 notes about Randy Rutledge joining ICF International
- Medicare deaths, costs and hospitalizations down: 5 key notes
- Alliance seeking to repeal 'Cadillac' tax: 5 things to know
- 5 things to know about 'leaky' vaccines strengthening viruses