Patient Safety Tool: Language Services Toolkit
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation offers a toolkit intended to help healthcare organizations improve the quality and accessibility of language services.
The Speaking Together toolkit combines 13 chapters that cover an array of topics, including screening processes for language needs, interpreter services, language needs workforce and more.
View the Speaking Together toolkit for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Language Services:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today