Patient Safety Tool: Language Services Toolkit
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation offers a toolkit intended to help healthcare organizations improve the quality and accessibility of language services.
The Speaking Together toolkit combines 13 chapters that cover an array of topics, including screening processes for language needs, interpreter services, language needs workforce and more.
View the Speaking Together toolkit for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Language Services:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
QI projects at ASCs: What do they look like today?Read Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014