Patient Safety Tool: Language Services Toolkit
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation offers a toolkit intended to help healthcare organizations improve the quality and accessibility of language services.
The Speaking Together toolkit combines 13 chapters that cover an array of topics, including screening processes for language needs, interpreter services, language needs workforce and more.
View the Speaking Together toolkit for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Language Services:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Mayo Clinic to commercialize analytics in an effort to improve patient outcomesRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career