Patient Safety Tool: ISMP Medication Safety Self-Assessment
The 2011 ISMP Medication Safety Self Assessment for Hospitals was funded by The Commonwealth Fund and is a result of a partnership between ISMP, the American Hospital Association and the Health Research and Educational Trust.
Download the medication safety self-assessment for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:Hospitals, Medtech Companies Aim for Zero Preventable Patient Deaths by 2020
IOM Report Calls for International Cooperation to Improve Drug Safety
Patient Safety Tool: Provider Tools to Care for Diverse Populations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to knowRead Now
- EHRs in ASCs: 5 thoughts for the present and future
- Seattle hospitals receive low infection control rating — ASCs maintain low risk
- 6 notes on primary care physicians' outlook on healthcare technology
- Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital opens Orthopedic Institute — 6 things to know
- 'Probable' West Nile case in Ohio — 5 notes