Patient Safety Tool: ISMP Medication Safety Self-Assessment
The 2011 ISMP Medication Safety Self Assessment for Hospitals was funded by The Commonwealth Fund and is a result of a partnership between ISMP, the American Hospital Association and the Health Research and Educational Trust.
Download the medication safety self-assessment for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:Hospitals, Medtech Companies Aim for Zero Preventable Patient Deaths by 2020
IOM Report Calls for International Cooperation to Improve Drug Safety
Patient Safety Tool: Provider Tools to Care for Diverse Populations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
5 tips for avoiding wrong-site surgeryRead Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open