Patient Safety Tool: ISMP Medication Safety Self-Assessment
The 2011 ISMP Medication Safety Self Assessment for Hospitals was funded by The Commonwealth Fund and is a result of a partnership between ISMP, the American Hospital Association and the Health Research and Educational Trust.
Download the medication safety self-assessment for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:Hospitals, Medtech Companies Aim for Zero Preventable Patient Deaths by 2020
IOM Report Calls for International Cooperation to Improve Drug Safety
Patient Safety Tool: Provider Tools to Care for Diverse Populations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test