Patient Safety Tool: ECRI Medication Safety Solutions Kit
The ECRI Institute offers a medication safety toolkit to help healthcare providers improve safe medication administration.
The Medication Safety Solution Toolkit was created by ECRI, the Delaware Valley Healthcare Council, the Health Care Improvement Foundation and the Institute for Safe Medication Practices. The toolkit includes an extensive medication safety binder designed to help hospitals achieve 16 action goals, a practical guide to computerized prescriber order-entry systems and safe practices campaign posters.
Healthcare providers may order individual items or the entire Medication Safety Solution Toolkit (PDF) for use in their facility for a fee. An order form is available at the bottom of the linked brochure.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Medication Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug