Patient Safety Tool: 4 Care Transition Improvement Guides
Four free guides on hospital transitions are available from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement to help hospitals reduce avoidable readmissions.
IHI recently updated the four how-to guides on improving transitions to reduce avoidable readmissions, which include tested interventions.
Read the full story on the hospital transition how-to guides in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Patient safety tool: AHIMA, AHDI's QA program implementation resource kitRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials