Patient Safety Tool: 4 Care Transition Improvement Guides
Four free guides on hospital transitions are available from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement to help hospitals reduce avoidable readmissions.
IHI recently updated the four how-to guides on improving transitions to reduce avoidable readmissions, which include tested interventions.
Read the full story on the hospital transition how-to guides in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes