Patient Safety Tool: 4 Care Transition Improvement Guides
Four free guides on hospital transitions are available from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement to help hospitals reduce avoidable readmissions.
IHI recently updated the four how-to guides on improving transitions to reduce avoidable readmissions, which include tested interventions.
Read the full story on the hospital transition how-to guides in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida