Patient Safety Tool: 4 Care Transition Improvement Guides
Four free guides on hospital transitions are available from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement to help hospitals reduce avoidable readmissions.
IHI recently updated the four how-to guides on improving transitions to reduce avoidable readmissions, which include tested interventions.
Read the full story on the hospital transition how-to guides in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes