Patient Safety Tool: 4 Care Transition Improvement Guides
Four free guides on hospital transitions are available from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement to help hospitals reduce avoidable readmissions.
IHI recently updated the four how-to guides on improving transitions to reduce avoidable readmissions, which include tested interventions.
Read the full story on the hospital transition how-to guides in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Patient Safety Tool: NPSF's Checklist for Getting the Right DiagnosisRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis