Parkland Memorial Hospital Making Small Steps in Quality Improvement Efforts
Safety monitory Alvarez & Marsal Healthcare Industry Group reported Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas is making progress toward improving quality and patient safety, according to a Dallas News report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Parkland Memorial Hospital.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 Trends Shaping the Present & Future of Gastroenterology
- 8 Ideas on Public Relations Programs for ASCs Without Large Marketing Budgets From Central Maine Orthopaedics
- Perceived Value and Longevity for Surgical Specialties and CONs
- Job Opening: Director, Revenue Management at Surgical Care Affiliates
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs