New Pilot Project Seeks Standardization of Patient Hand-Offs
A new patient safety and medical education initiative, developed by Boston Children's Hospital and designed to standardize and improve patient hand-offs, is being implemented and tested in 10 pediatric training programs.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on the I-PASS project.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Protecting Your Practice’s Online Identity: 4 Things ASC Physicians Should Know
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday – May 20, 2013
- Medline Industries Was Official First-Aid Supplier for Children's Hospital Event
- 4 Essentials for Patient-Controlled Analgesia Pump Safety
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time