New Clinical Data Framework Available From IOM
The report outlines the most important elements of data and data sharing and describes several data sharing activities in detail. Data sharing, particularly in the case of several hospital safety metrics, is something researchers have recently lamented in several cases.
Sign up for our FREE E-Weekly for more coverage like this sent to your inbox!
While the IOM plans to release final recommendations December 2014, the current version of the report is available on the organization's website.
More Articles on Quality:Does the U.S. Need Evidence-Based Guidelines for Follow-Up Visits?
Study: Kidney Injury in PCI Patients Can Be Deadly
Study: More Geriatric Trauma Patients Predicts Better Outcomes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Top 10 Patient Safety Tools, March 31 to April 4: ASCRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers