New Clinical Data Framework Available From IOM
The report outlines the most important elements of data and data sharing and describes several data sharing activities in detail. Data sharing, particularly in the case of several hospital safety metrics, is something researchers have recently lamented in several cases.
Sign up for our FREE E-Weekly for more coverage like this sent to your inbox!
While the IOM plans to release final recommendations December 2014, the current version of the report is available on the organization's website.
More Articles on Quality:Does the U.S. Need Evidence-Based Guidelines for Follow-Up Visits?
Study: Kidney Injury in PCI Patients Can Be Deadly
Study: More Geriatric Trauma Patients Predicts Better Outcomes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
10 Things to Know About Infection ControlRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA