New APIC Award Promotes Sharing Infection Prevention Strategies
Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology announced a new award that will encourage sharing successful infection prevention strategies with other healthcare providers.
The Heroes Implementation Research Scholar Award program is an extension of the Heroes of Infection Prevention Award program, which recognizes individuals and groups for success in infection prevention.
Click here to read the full story in Becker's Hospital Review on APIC's new award.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About