New APIC Award Promotes Sharing Infection Prevention Strategies
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology announced a new award that will encourage sharing successful infection prevention strategies with other healthcare providers.
The Heroes Implementation Research Scholar Award program is an extension of the Heroes of Infection Prevention Award program, which recognizes individuals and groups for success in infection prevention.
Click here to read the full story in Becker's Hospital Review on APIC's new award.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers