Medicare Reimbursements: 50 State Statistics
Data comes from the Dartmouth Atlas and is collected from 2010 claims data for adults ages 65 to 99 enrolled in Medicare parts A and B. Patients in health maintenance organizations are excluded.
See the list in the article at Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Quality:
Patient Safety Tool: 13 Steps to Assessing Safety Culture
Study: Bedside Manner Not as Great as Physicians Might Think
IntelligentM Smartband Helps Reduce HAIs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants Selects PriorityOne Group for IT
- The Changing Healthcare Environment & Gastroenterologists: Q&A With Dr. Edwin Levine
- ASC vs. HOPD Cost Compare in Virginia: 13 Statistics
- SourceMedical Names Ann Geier Vice President-Clinical Informatics
- 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies – Northstar Healthcare, Physicians Endoscopy, USPI & More