Large Metro Hospitals "Breeding Ground" for Superbugs
University of Edinburgh researchers suggest hospitals in large cities act as breeding grounds for the superbug MRSA prior to it spreading to smaller hospitals.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on MRSA.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Current Issues in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- 5 Ideas on More Productive ASC Board Meetings
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society