How Can Policymakers Improve Public Reporting of Quality Data? 4 Lessons
The authors studied hospitals that were asked by the Leapfrog Group to publicly report their progress on certain safety measures, including the use of computerized drug order entry and staffing intensive care units with intensivists.
Click here to read the full story on the four lessons in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Woman gives birth to 1st Florida baby with Zika-related microcephaly: 5 insights
- Global HAI control market to spike to $82.89B by 2020: 9 notes
- Solving the rural healthcare problem: 5 things to know
- Survey: Online privacy doesn't faze 80% of young physicians: 6 takeaways
- Medicare celebrates 50 years — Here's how the program has evolved & where it falls short