How Can Policymakers Improve Public Reporting of Quality Data? 4 LessonsPolicymakers may improve the rate of hospitals publicly reporting quality data and the outcomes of reporting by heeding four lessons from the Leapfrog Group's efforts, according to a study in Health Affairs.
The authors studied hospitals that were asked by the Leapfrog Group to publicly report their progress on certain safety measures, including the use of computerized drug order entry and staffing intensive care units with intensivists.
Click here to read the full story on the four lessons in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the free Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, which focuses on clinical quality, infection control, patient safety and accreditation, click here.
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Anschutz Investment Donates $1.5M to Create Ophthalmology Chair at CU
- 3 Benefits of Outsourcing Colonoscopy Prep
- Prometheus Laboratories Presents IBD Data at Digestive Disease Week
- Muskegon Surgery Center to Submit CON for $460k Expansion