How Can Policymakers Improve Public Reporting of Quality Data? 4 Lessons
The authors studied hospitals that were asked by the Leapfrog Group to publicly report their progress on certain safety measures, including the use of computerized drug order entry and staffing intensive care units with intensivists.
Click here to read the full story on the four lessons in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Whitepaper: Lumbar Spinal Stenosis from Paradigm Spine
- How Meaningful Use Stage 2's Extension Affects ICD-10
- HFAP Hosts ASC Quality Reporting Final Rule Webinar
- CareFusion Purchases 40% Stake in Israel Medical Device Company for $100M
- Laser Spine Institute Helps Metropolitan Ministries Feed Hungry This Holiday Season