How Can Policymakers Improve Public Reporting of Quality Data? 4 Lessons
The authors studied hospitals that were asked by the Leapfrog Group to publicly report their progress on certain safety measures, including the use of computerized drug order entry and staffing intensive care units with intensivists.
Click here to read the full story on the four lessons in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to knowRead Now
- EHRs in ASCs: 5 thoughts for the present and future
- Seattle hospitals receive low infection control rating — ASCs maintain low risk
- 6 notes on primary care physicians' outlook on healthcare technology
- Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital opens Orthopedic Institute — 6 things to know
- 'Probable' West Nile case in Ohio — 5 notes