Healthmark Industries Announces Availability of Product to Help Ensure Safe Endoscope Storage
Healthmark Industries, which develops products for the sterilization, decontamination, storage and security of surgical instruments and other medical devices and accessories, has announced the availability of the HangTimeKit, which helps organizations ensure unused endoscope safety.
The HangTimeKit includes HTKLabels, which gives organizations a labeling system to note when an endoscope was last reprocessed, and HTKTest, a rapid test which checks an endoscope which has been in storage for several days for gram negative bacteria.
For more information about the HangTimeKit, visit Healthmark Industries.
Read more from Healthmark Industries:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup