Experts Call for Healthcare's Own "National Transportation and Safety Board"
Healthcare experts and consumer safety advocates have called for a healthcare-equivalent to the National Transportation and Safety Board, which oversees and issues reports on preventable errors in the aviation industry, according to an article published in the Journal of Patient Safety.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on preventable errors.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The 4 "Hanging Chads" of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- 8 Trends in ASC Payor Rates & Contract Negotiations
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location