EPA Orders Company Remove Hospital Disinfectant From Market
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has issued an order to stop the sale of ZEP Formula 165, a disinfectant manufactured by Zep in Atlanta, Ga., for use in hospitals.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on ZEP Formula 165.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center