Electronic Reminders May Improve Hand Hygiene Compliance
Researchers concluded electronic motion sensor-triggered audible reminders, in addition to other interventions, could improve hand hygiene compliance among healthcare workers, according to a study published in the American Journal of Infection Control.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on hand hygiene compliance.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mazor Robotics Sells Renaissance Spine System to Russian Oncology Center
- EOS imaging Expands Asian Distribution to 6 Countries
- 4 Reasons ICD-10 is Important to Healthcare
- Facilities Should Renew Efforts to Have Disaster Procedures in Place
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching