ASCA Encourages AHRQ ASC Patient Safety Program Participation
The program is designed to improve communication and teamwork to strengthen the culture of safety in ASCs. ASCA encourages any ASCs that haven't participated in the past to strongly consider participating in the upcoming spring or fall programs.
AHRQ also developed an ASC-specific toolkit to help ASCs with coaching, mentoring, implementing the safety checklist, communication and surgical site infection reduction.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
9 Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry
ASC Payer Contract Negotiations: Key Concepts for Best Results
Eliminate Staffing Overlaps: 7 Strategies to Run a Lean ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Patient safety tool: Qualis Health's online toolkit for engaging patients in infection controlRead Now
- 100 things for ASC leaders to know in 2014
- 6 valuable ASC financial reports you're likely not running
- Patient safety tool: Qualis Health's online toolkit for engaging patients in infection control
- 18 Sheridan anesthesiologists to serve on Florida Society of Anesthesiology's board of directors
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship