Adverse Events Decline 2005-2011: Study
New England Journal of Medicine.
Their analysis showed the adverse event rate for heart attack and congestive heart failure patients noticeably decreased in the six year study period, but it stayed the same for patients hospitalized with pneumonia or for conditions requiring surgery.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASA Board of Directors Decides to Take No Position on SGR Repeal Bill
- 4 Gastroenterologists on Best Opportunities for GI Practice Expansion in 2014
- 4 Things to Know About the Global Anesthesia, Respiratory Devices Market
- Tips to Prevent Data Breaches at Anesthesiology Practices
- Onboarding New Employees at Small Businesses: 9 Tips