Adverse Events Decline 2005-2011: Study
New England Journal of Medicine.
Their analysis showed the adverse event rate for heart attack and congestive heart failure patients noticeably decreased in the six year study period, but it stayed the same for patients hospitalized with pneumonia or for conditions requiring surgery.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Patient safety tool: AHRQ's reducing Medicaid readmissions guideRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials