55 ASCs receive the National APEX Quality Award
SPH honored 78 healthcare organizations with the 2015-16 National APEX Quality Award; 55 of the organizations were ASCs.
Six of the facilities have won the award, which signifies excellence in patient care, eight times. The six facilities are all ambulatory surgery centers:
1. Community Surgery Center Hamilton (Noblesville, Ind.).
2. Glasgow Surgery Center (Newark, Del.).
3. Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
4. Surgery Center at Hamilton (N.J.).
5. UnaSource Surgery Center (Troy, Mich.).
6. Wichita Falls (Texas) Endoscopy Center.
The additional ASC winners on the list include:
1. Ambulatory Surgery Center of Stevens Point (Wis.).
2. AtlantiCare Surgery Center Cape May Court House (N.J.).
3. Belleville (Ill.) Surgical Center.
4. Blackstone Valley Surgicare (Johnston, R.I.).
5. Boca Raton (Fla.) Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center.
6. Carroll County Eye Surgery Center (Westminster, Md.).
7. Centennial Surgery Center (Voorhees, N.J.).
8. Community Endoscopy Center (Indianapolis).
9. Coronado Surgery Center (Henderson, Nev.).
10. Dearborn (Mich.) Surgery Center.
11. Emerald Coast Surgery Center (Fort Walton Beach, Fla.).
12. Endoscopy Center of Niagara (Niagara Falls, N.Y.).
13. Fleming Island Surgery Center (Orange Park, Fla.).
14. Frederick (Md.) Surgical Center.
16. Hancock Surgery Center (Greenfield, Ind.).
17. HHC Southington (Conn.) Surgery Center.
18. Houston Physicians' Surgery Center (Dickinson, Texas).
19. Huntingdon (Pa.) Valley Surgery Center.
20. Inland Surgery Center (Redlands, Calif.).
21. Knightsbridge Surgery Center (Columbus, Ohio).
22. Lakewood (N.J.) Surgery Center.
23. Laser Spine Institute—Cincinnati.
24. Laser Spine Institute—Pennsylvania (Wayne).
25. Main Street Specialty Surgery Center (Orange, Calif.).
26. Minnesota Valley Surgery Center (Burnsville, Minn.).
27. Montgomery (Ala.) Surgical Specialists.
28. Mooresville (Ind.) Endoscopy Center.
29. Northern Rockies Surgery Center (Billings, Mont.).
30. Northern Virginia Eye Surgery Center (Fairfax).
32. Orthopedic Outpatient Surgery Center (Des Moines, Iowa).
33. Park Ten Surgical Center (Houston).
34. Piedmont Outpatient Surgery Center (Winston-Salem, N.C.).
35. Pocono Ambulatory Surgery Center (Stroudsburg, Pa.).
36. Prince William Ambulatory Surgery Center (Manassas, VA.).
37. Ravine Way Surgery Center (Glenview, Ill.).
38. Riverside Outpatient Surgery Center (Columbus, Ohio).
39. Seaford (Del.) Endoscopy Center.
40. Snowden River Surgery Center (Elicott City, Md.).
41. South Broward Endoscopy Center (Hollywood, Fla.).
42. Surgery Center at Health Park (Grand Blanc, Mich.).
43. Surgery Center of Anchorage (Alaska).
44. Surgery Center of Mount Dora (Fla.).
45. Surgery Center of Pinehurst (N.C.).
46. SurgiCare of Freehold (N.J.).
47. SurgiCare of Miramar (Fla.).
48. Tallgrass Surgical Center (Topeka, Kan.).
49. The Orthopedic and Sports Surgery Center (Appleton, Wis.).
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights