Revenue Cycle Management Company MediGain Acquires ASC Billing Specialist
MediGain is a full-service revenue cycle management company for healthcare providers, and the acquisition will expand the company's offering to the expanding number of ASCs nationwide.
ASC Billing was founded in 2002 and works with revenue management for all physicians affiliated with ASCs, including surgeons, anesthesiologists and ancillary specialists.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
North Carolina Seeks Input to Transform Medicaid
Top 5 Diagnosis Documentation Challenges Under ICD-10
10% of Physicians May Adopt Direct Pay Practices, Drop Medicare Coverage
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends
- NJ Devils' Jon Merrill has shoulder surgery at Midtown Surgical Center: 5 things to know
- Missouri state department pushes back against Aetna-Humana merger — 5 key notes