Revenue Cycle Management Company MediGain Acquires ASC Billing Specialist
MediGain is a full-service revenue cycle management company for healthcare providers, and the acquisition will expand the company's offering to the expanding number of ASCs nationwide.
ASC Billing was founded in 2002 and works with revenue management for all physicians affiliated with ASCs, including surgeons, anesthesiologists and ancillary specialists.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
North Carolina Seeks Input to Transform Medicaid
Top 5 Diagnosis Documentation Challenges Under ICD-10
10% of Physicians May Adopt Direct Pay Practices, Drop Medicare Coverage
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Why ICD-10 is necessary — 6 notesRead Now
- Excelsior Orthopaedics to officially break ground on $9.5M ASC: 5 key points
- Olympus launches next-day replacement program for surgical equipment
- Dr. David Perlmutter named Washington University School of Medicine dean
- The need for repeat colonoscopy could be predicted
- Robotic technology propels orthopedic ASCs into the future