Top 5 Diagnosis Documentation Challenges Under ICD-10
Healthcare Finance News.
Here are some of the top diagnoses that will present ICD-10 documentation challenges for physicians:
• Heart failure
• Renal failure
• Respiratory failure
• Acute hypovolemia
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
7 Ways to Make the ICD-10 Switch Less Painful
Dr. David Blumenthal: Electronic Health Records Need to be Easier for Physicians to Use
10 Common Reasons Top ASC Procedures Are Unexpectedly Denied
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 ways to trim down ASC business office costs for more powerful revenue cycle management strategyRead Now
- 3 ways to trim down ASC business office costs for more powerful revenue cycle management strategy
- Mobile health technology — 6 key notes for ASC leaders
- What is important for ASC leaders to know today? 3 key thoughts from Susan Kizirian
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world