Top 5 Diagnosis Documentation Challenges Under ICD-10
Healthcare Finance News.
Here are some of the top diagnoses that will present ICD-10 documentation challenges for physicians:
• Heart failure
• Renal failure
• Respiratory failure
• Acute hypovolemia
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
7 Ways to Make the ICD-10 Switch Less Painful
Dr. David Blumenthal: Electronic Health Records Need to be Easier for Physicians to Use
10 Common Reasons Top ASC Procedures Are Unexpectedly Denied
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About