Top 5 Diagnosis Documentation Challenges Under ICD-10
Healthcare Finance News.
Here are some of the top diagnoses that will present ICD-10 documentation challenges for physicians:
• Heart failure
• Renal failure
• Respiratory failure
• Acute hypovolemia
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
7 Ways to Make the ICD-10 Switch Less Painful
Dr. David Blumenthal: Electronic Health Records Need to be Easier for Physicians to Use
10 Common Reasons Top ASC Procedures Are Unexpectedly Denied
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about PMC's Online AnalyticsRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes