MedCare MSO Launches Medical Coding, Billing Blog
The Santa Fe-based coding and billing company works with more than 30 healthcare specialties to provide education and eliminate wasteful business practices.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
CMS Clarifies Medicaid, Health Exchange Provisions From Affordable Care Act
AHIMA, CMS Respond to ICD-10 Criticism
athenahealth, MedOasis Team Up to Create Anesthesia-Specific Billing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns