athenahealth, MedOasis Team Up to Create Anesthesia-Specific Billing
The partnership will combine athenahealth's claims processing capabilities and MedOasis' anesthesia coding, contract management and compliance capabilities.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
HSMN Works to Bridge Coder, Physician Information Gap
4 Codes to Review for ICD-10 Proficiency
AAFP Joins Protest Against ICD-10 Switch
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Iowa Governor looks to weaken state's CON
- 40% of voters want Trump to expand Medicaid; 49% think he won't: 5 key trends
- UnitedHealth Group starts exchange offer for SCA shares following Optum deal; Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 5 ASC company notes
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic