athenahealth, MedOasis Team Up to Create Anesthesia-Specific Billing
The partnership will combine athenahealth's claims processing capabilities and MedOasis' anesthesia coding, contract management and compliance capabilities.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
HSMN Works to Bridge Coder, Physician Information Gap
4 Codes to Review for ICD-10 Proficiency
AAFP Joins Protest Against ICD-10 Switch
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know