athenahealth, MedOasis Team Up to Create Anesthesia-Specific Billing
The partnership will combine athenahealth's claims processing capabilities and MedOasis' anesthesia coding, contract management and compliance capabilities.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
HSMN Works to Bridge Coder, Physician Information Gap
4 Codes to Review for ICD-10 Proficiency
AAFP Joins Protest Against ICD-10 Switch
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Which patients should receive S. aureus screening? 6 thoughts
- California may be 1st exchange to offer coverage to undocumented immigrants: 5 takeaways
- Hillary Clinton's 7 proposals for healthcare reform
- Healthmark adds Cool Aids Single-Use Vest for healthcare staff: 5 key notes
- 5 trends in health insurance marketplace — And what to look for in the future