athenahealth, MedOasis Team Up to Create Anesthesia-Specific Billing
Fort Mill Times.
The partnership will combine athenahealth's claims processing capabilities and MedOasis' anesthesia coding, contract management and compliance capabilities.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
HSMN Works to Bridge Coder, Physician Information Gap
4 Codes to Review for ICD-10 Proficiency
AAFP Joins Protest Against ICD-10 Switch
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
2 in-house tips for improving revenueRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology