athenahealth, MedOasis Team Up to Create Anesthesia-Specific Billing
The partnership will combine athenahealth's claims processing capabilities and MedOasis' anesthesia coding, contract management and compliance capabilities.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
HSMN Works to Bridge Coder, Physician Information Gap
4 Codes to Review for ICD-10 Proficiency
AAFP Joins Protest Against ICD-10 Switch
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights